Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Trimming the Tree

Christmas just gets funner and funner as the kids get older. Here are our two girls to help talk about it:

E: We decorated the Christmas tree.
M: We decorated the Christmas tree.
E: It was really fun to decorating the Christmas tree.
M: My favorite ornament is my thumbprint Christmas tree.
E: Me too.
M. It was really fun decorating the Christmas tree. It's so fun! I really like that we have presents underneath.
E: We have got LOTS of presents! I can't wait to open them.
M: Holland is interested in the tree too. I can't wait to open my presents too!
E: Holland is the angel on the top of our tree.
M: My favorite Christmas song is "Falling Snow." (They sang this song in the Ward Christmas Program.)
Angel Holland
E: My favorite Christmas song is "Angels We Have Heard On High."
M: My favorite Christmas activity was picking out presents for everyone.
E: My favorite Christmas activity was seeing the temple lights. They were so pretty. I also loved the Choo-Choo train too. We got candy canes when we went there.
M: My favorite treat is eggnog.
E: My favorite treat is eggnog milkshake.
M: I hope I get a red sled to sled down the ice for Christmas.
E: I hope at Utah I get my very own...uh....I hope I get my very own little...my very own little...little...little kitty, but that it's fake because I am allergic to kitties, to kitty toys at least.

M: Santa has a big ol' beard.
M: Santa and the Elves make the toys. Santa makes a long long list. Toys are on the list. But they don't have any food, so they just drink water.
E: Santa doesn't make the toys because he is too busy making the lists of children who are nice and naughty.
M: The elves have to drop off the toys.
E: They elves are useless at dropping off the toys. Only Santa is useful at delivering toys.

M: Daddy is going to get lump of coal for Christmas because he is just a big stinker.
E: Yeah, Daddy is on the naughty list.
M: I think I am on the good list because Daddy is on the bad list.
E: I peeked at Santa's list. Daddy is the only one on the naughty list.
M: We were just kidding. 







No comments: