Friday, December 18, 2015

Holland's Official 6 Month Photos

Okay, we were a couple of weeks late in taking these, but we had to get some with the official 6 month sticker. She is getting so big! And she LOVES to grab those feet! Also to suck on that bottom lip. Really suck on anything that isn't a pacifier or a bottle. Mommy's knuckles, hands and nose are particularly fun. (see below)




She also likes grabbing herself during diaper changes--no, no baby!
So strong pushing up by herself.

She is getting so big compared to her little bunny!

The older sisters getting in on the action!

I am not sure how many times I have reminded them that Holland isn't a toy. She loves the attention though.

Melt my heart!

My whole world!!


I have three daughters!!!!!!

So blessed!

I love Ellie's face in this picture! This is her 'I am laughing so hard I am going to pee' face. Fortunately she doesn't actually have accidents from laughing so hard. 

I have always loved babies, but there really isn't an adequate way to describe how much I adore my babies.

I kiss them all over. Sometimes on the lips. Sometimes she kisses me back on the lips...with an open mouth and drooly chin...

It's too much...even for the mom. 

Love!

I am so blessed!

My 29th birthday is next week. It is a little surreal that I am getting so close to 30. (30?!?!!) I remember growing up how I was so concerned that I would never get married or that we wouldn't be able to have children. I can truly say that I never pictured or expected for my life to turn out this way. Wonderful (challenging, hard, often frustrating), but mostly just wonderful. I am so grateful to have had these last 29 years. (Especially the last nine!)

No comments: