Why do I love taking pictures of my girls sleeping? They are so precious!
 |
| Sleeping in the swing because she will not take the pacifier and sleep in her cradle. Little does she know that the sleep training (cry-it-out) is coming her way. Hate it, but it definitely works. |
 |
| Head cranked back and fingers poking out. |
Miri girl still takes a nap for me pretty regularly. She sleeps like the dead. Seriously. I often have to pick her up, carry her downstairs, and make her eat or drink something before she actually wakes up. I think she inherited this from me, poor girl. I could never wake up to alarm clocks very well. John pops right up at the first sound of the alarm. I don't even wake up to him getting ready in our room in the morning. Hence he is the one that brings me the baby in the middle of the night.
 |
| Holly and I are waking up Miriam this day. Holly is being all smiles. |
 |
| There isn't much that Miriam loves better than Holland (seriously maybe nothing), so I knew Holland more than anything else would wake up Miriam. |
 |
| Finally waking up. I love this progression. Realizing Holly is in her bed. |
 |
| Turning over to see her. Happily waking up. |
 |
| And immediately going in for a hug. Love them. |
No comments:
Post a Comment