 |
| This one is probably my favorite. What a sweetheart! |
Miriam says, "That was dirty and we had to wash ours hands after." They were not the biggest fans of the slimy innards of the pumpkins, but they got used to it by the end.
Holland got put in a pumpkin. I put it in the sun for a few minutes before putting her in it, which warmed it up nicely. She was surprisingly cooperative for this.
 |
| Love her. |
 |
| Eventually Holland discovered sucking on the pumpkin, which concluded this photo session. |
 |
| Aw baby, stop licking it! |
 |
| We are getting more comfortable with the power tools, so John tried caving the pumpkin with the drill. |
 |
Sweet little Rapunzel and Ariel!
|
 |
| This was our Halloween wall. Since we were painting soon, I didn't mind putting tape on the walls to hang up all of the pictures. Now, after painting, there is no way it is happening. I can't even bring myself to put holes in the walls to hang pictures. |
The girls dressed up so cute was the night of the ward Trunk or Treat party. It was was a fun time where the kids received way too much candy to know what to do with. Miriam says, "It was so yummy, and it was a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot of candy."
On the actual Halloween night we were all sick. :( We almost didn't take the kids trick or treating, but we managed to rally our energy and do it. We met some neighbors, which was overdue. I wish I was better at remembering names.
 |
| Halloween Night! |
 |
| We made mummy pizzas that night and Jello worms with way too much whipped cream crushed oreos. |
 |
| Ellie wouldn't eat the Oreo dirt, but she did like getting the jello worms out of the straws. For the record, this part was way too difficult to do again. It was surprisingly hard to squish the jello out of the straws. I would not recommend this party dessert. |
No comments:
Post a Comment