Sunday, August 30, 2015

Holland 1 Month

One month stats: 8 lbs 15 oz (32%)
22 1/4 in (92%)
Head Circumference 14 3/4 in (82%)

No real smiles at this point. Losing her hair on top. Lots of sleep smiles. Baby acne, but not as much as the other kids. Mommy still feeling like she is in recovery mode. Starting to hold up her head.





We are absolutely in love!

1 comment:

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

I just did some serious catch-up on your blog-- the last time my blog feed registered a new one of your posts was "Two Weeks"! Sorry I haven't checked back earlier! So...

M's quotes. Priceless. Yeah, when ARE you going to cut off her head, Ky? More butter, more chocolate :) I love all of them.

Home buying-- a great and terrible day am I right? So exciting though, and the feeling you're supposed to be there is all you really need. You know it will be good for your family, you'll learn and grow there, etc.

You're such a good mom! I love all that you do with your sweet girls. E's recipe-- wow. Love that you made it! So funny that she "gets it" with chocolate recipes yet hates chocolate.

And Baby H is sooooo cute. I love all the pictures. Can't believe you two survived swimming lessons outside of the pool-- there has to be a medal for that in AZ.

Love you! Great posts!