Wednesday, August 5, 2015

2 weeks old!

I am pretty sure I had the same baby in three different versions. There are a few differences though.

Numero Uno: Red hair, blue eyes, fair skin. Numero dos: Red hair, brown eyes, more olive skin. Numero Tres: Blond/brown hair?, blue eyes?, skin tone? Okay, I am not really sure about anything regarding Holland's features, but I do know that she strongly resembles her sisters when they were infants.

They really do love on that baby. When Eliza got home from school today she didn't want to go play or read because she wanted to watch the baby.

Miriam told me today that she needs to learn how to read so that she can read to the baby.

Holland just rolled over at 2.5 months old. She has done it both ways. Front to back and back to front. Stop growing up baby!

Love my girls.

Miriam at this age. What do you think? I think I got a nicer camera.

And just for fun, here is Miss Ellie at the same time. She looks so young!!!

What a sweet older sister! How do they grow up so fast?!

So I remembered taking pictures of Miriam when she was two weeks old, so I dressed Holland the same and we had a little photo shoot to see how much she looked like Miriam.

1 comment:

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Sweetheart sisters, red haired glow, looks like Heaven :)