Sunday, August 30, 2015

From Eliza


Holland likes sleeping on her tummy but the doctor told us not to let her do it.

That girl is so cute! Aren't her toes tiny? Her big toe isn't even as big as my little toe. I guess that's because I am the oldest.

Her hair didn't look as red as mine did. But it is still cute and soft! In the front it is blond and in the back it is brown. I think she will have red hair because blond mixed with brown is red, isn't it? Her hair is beautiful!

She loves her birthday shirt! Isn't it cute with the butterflies on it?

She is bundled up like a burrito. Holland can get her arms out of the blanket with short sleeves on, but it is harder with long sleeves. I think that is why Daddy and Mommy put her to bed with long sleeve shirts on.

Roasting marshmallows in your house is fun. We roasted marshmallows over a candle. We did it for Family Home Evening.

I roasted the marshmallows by myself like I normally don't do. We roasted them in order to make them yummy.

Because Mommy and Daddy are afraid of getting my marshmallow too burned the fire.

Miriam liked the chocolate. The marshmallows were yummy with the graham crackers.

Isn't her little face cute? She likes her swing.

She loves tummy time.

She is good at lifting her head up now. She can do it without her legs. She is a really good sleeper and a really good eater.

No comments: