Those toes!
She really is at such a fun stage. She is starting to use more complete sentences. She loves to talk about her birthday. She says, "My birthday is coming in, 24." I think she is trying to say "My birthday is coming up. I am going to turn 24."Holland is a lot more patient with books than she used to be, especially new books. She loves the book "The Balloon Tree."
She also is getting better at using the potty. She has started telling us when she needs to go. Thank goodness. I also had to throw in this cute picture of Miri girl. I love her.
Holland is predictable in that you never know what you are going to get from her. She spends her time either really cranky or unbelievably adorable. She yells and screams and needs time outs to get over her cranky moods.
But then she'll do an about-face on you and be sweeter and cuter than I can accurately describe. I love when she says, "Member..." and then say something that happened.She knows her letter sounds super well. She can easily identify capital letters, but those lowercase ones are still a mystery. She loves letters and counting. Holland is such a cutie.
The time finally came to give her her first haircut! Bye-bye cute curls. :(
Before and after! John was pretty concerned I cut too much, but I actually think it turned out adorable.
A little concerned at first, but Daddy makes everything better.
Honestly! How cute is the next series of John and Holland?!
It was time. There was just one long lock and the rest was shorter. Her haircut makes her look older though. :(
Holland still loves her bears. Here is a little video of her chatting about them. "No touchies!"
We dressed big bear up as Holland. So funny. :)
It isn't all rainbows and unicorns though. There are also poo accidents and too much toilet paper in the toilet times too. Gross.
Holland still screams at Ellie every morning, but I would say overall their relationship is improving. Ellie styled Holland's hair yesterday. It was pretty great.
Last week Holland and I took a little tour of Shamrock Farms with a bunch of little friends. Her favorites (Sophie and Oliver) were there, but weren't in the picture. She seemed to enjoy it, but was obviously a little young for it. Her favorite (most lingering) memory was how they had the kids say "Let's get MOOOOOving." to start the tram.
Baby calves!
Such a doll. "Mommy, I am ready to go places."
Oh Holland...








No comments:
Post a Comment