Sunday, February 25, 2018

11 Years


Our 11th anniversary was not super celebratory. We were driving home from Mesquite and stopped at the Hoover Dam. That is the best picture we got of the two of us. It is pretty exhausting coming home from a long trip. 
Even though we didn't do much to celebrate that day, we have big plans to commemorate our marriage. Over Christmas break we caught a sale for airfare to Hawaii! We are crazy excited to go for a week. My mom is going to come down here to take care of our kiddos for us. 
As part of our preparation we bought wet suits to take with us. I am nervous about the ocean being too cold to enjoy properly. I really hope this helps. 


Oh man, I sure love this guy! More than ever, actually. I really don't know how I got so lucky to have him as my partner in life. There is too much I could say. I love you forever John! 

No comments: