Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I love date night!

As I have talked about before John and I try really hard to do a weekly date night. We both love it and look forward to it the whole week. 

Not gonna lie. Most of the time it means playing some games while eating dessert. Which we both love so it works out. But sometimes we get more creative. Like the night we pretended that we were at the county fair. Face painting, car show, bobbing for apples, finding the best mullet (online), awarding blue ribbons based on arbitrary rules, and I can't even remember what else. It was so fun!

 I am such a dork!

 I love this guy!

John came up with the date idea of making our own claymation film. It was ridiculously fun! 
This was our recording set up.

Here is the final result on Vimeo! Unfortunately our better camera was out of batteries. So the pictures aren't the best quality.
 
Princess Snowman from John Kylee on Vimeo.

No comments: