Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Being Sleepy

I love my sleepy girls. They are both so cute while napping! One day I found both of them napping during quiet time.  

Miriam often falls asleep behind her closed door. Poor kid gets hit by the door when we try to go in there to wake her up. Often it is in her face. :( Once not too long ago, I opened the door and accidentally whacked Miriam in the face with the door. Eliza was right behind me and charged through and pushed it harder, hitting Miriam in the face for the second time. I felt so terrible! Imagine waking up to getting hit hard in the face by the door not once but two times! Needless to say we have learned to gently ease the door open.

Check our little Miriam's eyes. She is totally sleeping with her eyes part way open.


My little sweetheart!

Ellie girl doesn't take naps very often any more. But when she does sleep, she insists on sleeping with a heavy quilt on top of her. Crazy girl! It is hot in our apartment! Poor girl is afflicted with a sweaty head. She and I both sweat more on our heads than anywhere else. Sorry, kiddo! Didn't mean to give that to you!

1 comment:

John said...

Cute girls! I'm glad I don't have the sweaty head issues. Probably because I have short hair...