SO EXCITING! Two little girls will be wonderful. David thinks, until she is born, you should refer to your daughters as Ellie and Bellie (because she's in your belly, haha).
If you do decide to continue with the P&P theme, since Jane's taken and Kitty/Katherine's taken by James' middle name, you've got one choice left: Lydia. I am so sorry.
Ellie lucked out to be getting a sister to play with. Yay for you!
I am excited for you guys!! Now we can have a double wedding someday with your two girls and my two boys :) j/k. But, no, really two of the same in a row is great!
7 comments:
As I mentioned to John before Melissa is a good name...Congrats!
Name her ELLIE!!! Ha, just kidding. Name her Johnna.
SO EXCITING! Two little girls will be wonderful. David thinks, until she is born, you should refer to your daughters as Ellie and Bellie (because she's in your belly, haha).
Yay! I hope you have another little red head
Ellie and Bellie... I LIKE it!
If you do decide to continue with the P&P theme, since Jane's taken and Kitty/Katherine's taken by James' middle name, you've got one choice left: Lydia. I am so sorry.
Ellie lucked out to be getting a sister to play with. Yay for you!
I am excited for you guys!! Now we can have a double wedding someday with your two girls and my two boys :) j/k. But, no, really two of the same in a row is great!
CONGRATS! Ellie will have some tricks to teach the new little girlie!
Post a Comment