Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It fits!

When Ellie was blessed at about age 2 months, her blessing dress was very large on her, as seen in the following picture.

Well, now that she is almost 2, the dress seems to fit. We put her in it and took a few pictures. The dress comes down to about her ankles when she is standing up.



We can't believe that Ellie has gone from such a tiny baby to a toddler. But I guess it is a good thing since baby #2 will be here around July 12th. We have goals to move Ellie into a big girl bed by then, and also to potty train her (I should think one set of diapers to change will be plenty, thanks). Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Weird! I had the thought that you were announcing some news when I saw your blog title! However, I was anticipating a picture of you fitting into your maternity clothes or something like that. Not little Ellie still being able to fit her blessing dress!

Congrats! So stoked for you. And I think July 12th would be the PERFECT day for a baby to be born...as I know someone AMAZING that has that birthday too! :)

Normz said...

Oh she's adorable!! I can't wait to see what you're next baby will look like! It's nice having so many nieces and nephews. That way, we never get baby hungry! We like playing with and watching all the little ones. The only interest in babies we have as of now, is just seeing what they're going to look like. Hahaha, I'm obviously not ready yet.

The Ellsies said...

Congratulations!

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Aw, I'm remembering the day she was blessed and I swear it couldn't have been two years ago, but it was! Where has time gone??

The elegant and doll-like Eliza baby has grown into a toddler, yet the dress still fits. I love that.

Can't wait to see you guys this Sunday! I'm so glad you live close!

patti said...

Was the dress big on you?! That's so funny! I kinda want to try Jane's on her now...