Sunday, June 30, 2019

Happy Father's Day


Happy father's day to our favorite guy! We made him a fun poster. All the girls helped color it. He also got some yummy food and a few presents: some shirts, grill mats, a treat, and cards. He is just the best father that my girls could hope for.
My girls helped submit interview questions for a church present to the dads. Here are there responses.

 I also loved their cards that they made for him for father's day. Miriam's idea was all her own, little cutie. She traced the dolphin.

We especially appreciated him because he had to leave to go to a conference the next day. He was in Minneapolis for 5 days. He had an okay time but got to see Jeff Jacobson one night which was fun. The girls and I did okay. We love sending videos back and forth via Marco Polo. I even took the kids swimming one night solo.


I love you so much John! You are everything I have ever hoped for in a husband and a father to our children!

No comments: