Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Holland's Song and Dance + a Haircut

Holland is at such a fun age. I know I just did an update on this girl, but I can resist posting some more pictures and videos. I mean, how can I help taking photos of this girl?!

Holland's best buddies at preschool together. She has gotten a little over attached to Maddy. I don't really want her to emulate Maddy cause she is pretty sassy.

Holly and Mommy. We love each other, so much, except first thing in the morning when sometimes Holland considers me Enemy #1.

These videos of her singing and dancing are so awesome! I love her made up songs.



 Sleeping in the car on the way to drop off a couple of things for my dad.

Waking her up before the gym one morning. Her face is pressed up against the bars so hard that it left a mark. I could still see it after breakfast when I took that pic with the spoon.


 I love her messy blond curls, but one night she agreed to let me cut her hair. It got a little shorter than I intended. Mainly I was going to for an A-line bob. It isn't perfect, but it is super cute!

That curl on the left side of her face!! So adorable!



No comments: