Tuesday, April 2, 2019

12th Anniversary Date

We recently cached in on our present to ourselves for our anniversary this year. We bought tickets to go see a play that was highly recommended to us from Jeff and Debbie. 
 It was a little bit stressful to go, mainly because we didn't want to leave Holland that long with only the older girls as baby sitters. Erica was going to watch them, but there was a mix up on dates, and she couldn't. So at the last minute I texted the other moms, and she ended up getting passed around to 3 different houses to make it through the time. She loved it, but I didn't. Even though that was a bit stressful, I don't regret going at all.
Jeff and Debbie were right--it was an awesome play. Mainly it was just hilarious. The premise is that this cast of characters is trying to put on a different play, but everything keeps going wrong with the set, the actors, lights, sound, everything. So the title of this play is "The Play that Goes Wrong." I can't write everything down that happened, but it was so ridiculously funny. My sides hurt from laughing. Also, we got to experience what it was like up in the nose bleed section. Whoa it felt like the stage was straight down from where we were sitting. We wouldn't feel comfortable bringing the kids up there because of the likelihood of falling to their deaths.
It was awesome though! We love being married! Here is a clip of the beginning I found on YouTube. It isn't the showing we saw, but it is the same play. I love it!

No comments: