I love December. I really do. I love the Christmas season. I love anticipating the time off work and school and seeing our families. I love the cool weather and all the festivities. We really try hard to not get too burned out on the various activities. The problem is that everything tries to happen at the same time.
It was fun to go to Eliza's art masterpiece class, go to birthday brunch with the ladies, attend Miriam's Winter party. Cafe Rio opened another location and gave out free food. Getting presents for friends and family was fun and way less stressful than in years past.
The one part that came down to crunch time was that I decided at the last minute to make a photo book for John for our upcoming anniversary, which was great, but took a lot, lot of time. It seems like no matter how much we try to anticipate and plan to make our holiday season un-busy, it creeps in anyway. This is one reason I am always trying to play catch up on my blog in January and February.






No comments:
Post a Comment