Sunday, May 1, 2016

Spring Break 2016

We had such a good spring break this year! This was before the "too much fun" happened and we had a problem with feeling entitled and fighting between sisters. Regardless of that rough ending, we really did have a wonderful week!


I exercised everyday and then we did preschool work, but since they were being so cooperative and happy that went fast and then we did fun activities every day. We went to the park every day since the weather was so lovely. We did play makeup, which is fun (but a little bit horrifying for the mommy and daddy!)  We went on a hike with friends. There were seventeen kids between the five mommies! It was nice to feel like we belong in the neighborhood.







We did a bbq as a family at the park. It was delicious! We played games and roasted s'mores. Holly loved relaxing on the levi quilt and eating rice puffs. The weather was perfect and we laid down and watched shapes in the clouds. We played frisbee.




Miriam started a little sports class. It was super cute to watch. I feel bad I haven't enrolled my kids in more activities. They are so expensive though! We also made an Easter egg craft and just loved being together. I loved spring break!!!
 Holland still doesn't like to eat rice cereal. We kind of gave up on that whole route and just feed her stuff off of our plates. It works.



On the way home from the park one day. I noticed the girls start naming things. It all started with Miriam picking up a stick and yelling at the top of her lungs. "I found the stick of torture!" It was hilarious! I love their imaginations!

No comments: