In case you are wondering if you are cooler than us, you are, and here is some evidence. :) This is a result of a few long road trips listening to Disney songs for the kiddos. We really sing out in the car though. It is pretty painful--definitely better to not have filmed that. I love doing out-of-the-ordinary things for date night though. My favorite part is how pregnant I am while trying to play Anna. Ellie's favorite part is when we walk off at the end. So clearly this is pretty quality. Enjoy!
2 comments:
LOVE. Too bad the boys are napping and my laughing has to be the silent kind. And can I just say something? How, Kylee, HOW do you do this with a straight face? There's no way I can do that. Nope. So there you go-- you're cooler than us ;) Have fun with your Mom, and so excited for you!!
You guys are nothing if not, not cool
Post a Comment