Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Everyday fun!

I am trying to catch up in order to keep my blog in chronological order, but the last few weeks have been out of the ordinary due to the arrival of baby Holland. What a sweet baby! I have so much to say about her, but I do want to keep this in order.

I love our low-key family fun time. Going outside to play with bubbles has been an activity of choice recently. We have enjoyed the cooler weather in April and love going outside when we get a chance. It is also a good incentive for the kiddos to eat their dinner in a timely manner, if there is a fun activity to be had before bedtime.

That tummy is getting big! Only a couple of weeks to go!

John loves this picture because he caught on camera, one of "my looks." Whatever that means. :)

Beautiful Ellie girl! How did she grow up so fast?!

Spunky little Miriam! What a fun girl!

My little reader! Can't keep this girl supplied with enough books!

Miriam is starting to learn to read as well!

One afternoon Prince Caspian was a little bit too much for Miriam who fell asleep over her sister. Pretty funny because it shows how into the story that Ellie was that she let Miriam stay there long enough to fall asleep.


Big box from our first diaper order. They wanted to get shipped to Utah to visit grandparents and cousins. Miriam had just woken up from a nap in this photo, thus the grumpy face.

I love how well these two have been playing together recently. They really are best friends. *Knock on wood*

1 comment:

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Cute little best friends! Your family is so sweet. I'm impressed by your self control to keep in chronological order-- I want to see Baby H!!! Make it quick, Ky :)