Friday, March 6, 2009

Our precious little girl


Little Ellie was born a couple of weeks ago. She was 6 lbs 13 oz and 19.5 inches long. Her birth went smoothly, which we are all very grateful for. She is doing wonderful. She eats and sleeps well and is gaining weight. John and I both think we are going to have a chubby little baby. It is amazing to me how much we love her already.

6 comments:

Laura Campbell said...

congrats!! She is adorable!

Ella said...

She is SO beautiful!!! Congratulations guys! I'm so glad that everything went well and you have such a gorgeous little bundle. Take a picture everyday!

patti said...

She is gorgeous! YAY!!!!!! How are you doing!? Don't listen to the stinking doctors. You let her sleep!

cathi said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! Isn't having a baby so amazing?!

Jennifer said...

So So Cute!

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

I'm so glad to see pictures! Oh Kylee, she is BEAUTIFUL! Tiny, sweet Ellie. Hey, try to get her "me-eh-eh" goat sound on camera to preserve its awesomeness.