Friday, March 6, 2009

Our first family picture

I feel bad that I covered her face up with my hand. I look pretty sleepy which is a total plug for epidurals. I slept and watched Enchanted while I was dilating from a 5 to a 10. We had to pause the movie to actually have the baby as the characters were trying to figure out that love's true kiss was the most powerful thing in the world to revive Jezelle. :) That movie will never seem the same.

4 comments:

John said...

Lets be honest. For having just had a baby pop out of her about 5 minutes earlier, Kylee looks amazing!

patti said...

Had you ever seen it before? That's hilarious! You do look amazing!

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Had it only been a few minutes??? WOW, you look good! That is a wonderful picture for Ellie's scrapbook. And I'm sure she'll come to know "Enchanted" as her very own special movie-- the movie Mommy was watching when she was born! (She doesn't need to know the other details, right? Haha.)

julie said...

congratulations you guys. she is beautiful. how exciting!!!! kylee does look great after giving birth! so wonderful having your first baby -- enjoy every exhausting second of it!