We love Easter, even when it is pretty low key like it was this year. We had a visitor from our friendly neighborhood Easter bunny that morning. I am also a little surprised how much I enjoy decorating Easter eggs. They turn out so pretty.
Baby bump at 30 weeks. Three and 3/4 baby girls.
Kiddo egg hunt outside. Good thing I thought ahead and ended up getting just a few things a month and half or so before when all the cute stuff was out at the Target dollar spot. We also ordered some Easter candy for Target pick up. That is how we have been doing a lot of our shopping. Ordering on the app or off of Amazon, then picking it up or getting it delivered. Except Home Depot, we go there all the time in person.
Holland found the magical fairy egg of course. :) We love having a little backyard, even if it is just the size of a postage stamp.
Hunting, hunting...some are hidden harder than others.
Too much candy and goodies! After the kids' hunt, we were treated to an adult hunt put on by the kids. They did a creative twist on it this year and ended up making a treasure hunt for us to follow. There were little rhyming clues that led us around the house. The clues were in eggs along with a little piece of candy. At the end of the treasure hunt there was more candy and a little note. It was pretty cute and creative.
After egg hunts we made a delicious dinner complete with resurrection rolls. Turns out the kids love homemade rolls especially with melted marshmallows in them. The older girls helped get the dough ready and form the balls with the marshmallows inside. Holland was much more interested in being the one to dispense marshmallows. :)
For our main dish we had Cinnamon and Chili Pork Tenderloin with Fresh Apple Salsa. It was delightful.
That night the kids had a special date night with Daddy that lasted the whole night. We set up the tent outside because the weather was still lovely.
Isn't it cute with the beach chairs out there? I didn't join the party because I am pregnant and uncomfortable, and I don't like to sleep anywhere except my comfy bed unless I absolutely have to.
They were so cute. Daddy was a trooper to forgo his comfy bed to make some fun memories with his girls. What a happy Easter day!




















No comments:
Post a Comment