While we were in Utah for Spencer's funeral, we took advantage of my mom's gorgeous yard to take a few pictures of our new two-year-old. Because this was a bit of spur of the moment photo op the first night I didn't have her hair freshly done or a particularly cute outfit, but she is still adorable. Obviously. :) It is hard to get this girl to slow down enough for a picture, let alone actually stop. Not surprising, a lot of these are a titch blurry.
 |
| She loved running barefoot through the soft soft grass, so the shoes were quickly discarded. |
 |
| Get those off! |
 |
| Sometimes I still can't believe we have a blondie. |
 |
| It is so fun to walk along edges of things. |
 |
| "Sassies!" Holland's way of saying sunglasses. |
 |
| We love the BYU shirt. She is wearing that shirt today, as in the day I am typing this up. No long pants though. We're not that crazy. |
 |
| I love her little hands on her lap. |
 |
| Fake smile. Still cute. |
 |
| Tilting one's head is also fun. First this way. |
 |
| Then that way. |
 |
| We were able to come up with one cute little outfit. Unfortunately, she still doesn't want to sit still for a picture. I have to put her on something to get her to stay still. |
 |
| Cute little tails. :) |
 |
| That tongue likes to come out whenever possible. |
 |
| I love these out by the field. Unfortunately, they are a little overexposed. |
 |
| I love these last shots with John. He is such a great father! |
 |
| Flying down! |
 |
| This smile is fantastic. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment