P1060868 from John Kylee on Vimeo
This was when the kids were still pretty new a singing these songs. They know them much better by now. My children love, LOVE to sing. We really did hear these songs 24/7 for a couple months. Not exaggerating. You know it is bad when even Grandma asks you to sing a different song. For a while my automatic response was, "Pick a different song, Ellie." Mercifully, the children have branched out and sing other songs again.
2 comments:
Haha for you! That was so funny, we all loved it. Here's to hoping they forget that song for a while!
You know, I've found that a good way for me to squelch the "Let it Go" song is to give a mini lecture every time I hear it. "You know, that this is a very selfish song right? Elsa isn't thinking about anyone else or the consequences of her actions right now..." Works like a charm. I think my daughter hates the mini lecture more that I dislike her singing the song.
Post a Comment