So, I realized the other day that I had never posted the amazing pictures that my sister took of newborn baby M. M was almost a full three days old when these were taken. I know that she looks like a completely different baby now (they change so fast!), but I still had to share. I love to glimpse and remember what she was like as a newborn.
Such a sleepy baby (most of the time).
Love the newborn feet! I love the extra skin, how they curve from being squished, and how the legs were always curled up. It is just so exclusive to newborns.
Humongous yawn! Newborns are so sleepy.
Sleepy smile. :)
Another humongous yawn. Yes, her parents have very large mouths. She didn't really stand a chance to not get one.
I love how alert and interested she looks here.
Once again, she was not quite three days old in these pictures. I can't believe how alert she looks.
Pulling a funny face, but you can tell how tiny she is next to my hand.
Love the hairy arm!
Thank you so much, Kayla, for taking such beautiful pictures of my new little girl! They are so precious to me!











6 comments:
She definitely is an angel! I felt bad that I didn't ever sit and stare at her after the blessing. I'll have to stare at her another time. :) Way to make cute kids!
I love all the cute newborn pics. We also got your announcement about two weeks ago. Thanks!!! Keep posting. I feel like we have been working on getting to know each other through our blogs!!! I love it. Much love.
Melissa
She is so beautiful. I'm glad I got to come to her blessing. I wanted to take a bunch of pictures of her and of the event, but the two other professional photographers there intimidated me. Haha. I can't wait to get to know M better!
She is such a beautiful little girl!
Wow, three days old and she is already almost smiling in one of those pictures. Your kids are seriously adorable.
It is crazy how much she's changed! These pictures are si beautiful- you dooroos really scored with the photographer in the family thing!
Post a Comment