Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Ellie's Friends
One of the things that Ellie gets the most excited about is seeing her little friends. She has her own way of saying each of their names, but almost always it is accompanied with a little squeal or a pull towards the door to go see them. Ellie does the same thing when she sees this picture. It is one of her favorites.
The funny thing about this is that whenever we do have a little playgroup for the most part she doesn't really play with them. She likes to watch them play, do her own thing, or try to take the toys they are playing with. It is only really recently that I have seen her actually collaboratively play.
It sure is cute to see them together though. I love seeing all of their little personalities. What cute kiddos!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am glad our kiddos our friends!!
Wow-- Madeline's getting big! Cute, fun times.
Ellie is SO beautiful. Jane needs some friends that aren't seven year old boys. Pretty soon she's going to start blowing things up....she already rips the legs off spiders. Disgusting.
Post a Comment