
I am a bit late in posting this, but it is still fun anyway. For Halloween our little family was The Three Bears. Ellie was super cute and didn't really mind her costume although it did inhibit her crawling a little.
These are our awesome pumpkins that we carved. John did a cool bat, and mine was the cute monster. Ellie didn't carve one. She did try to eat the remnants that were on the floor though. She has this thing about licking the floor. Delicious.


Ellie's two friends, Knightley and Madeleine, also dressed up for Halloween. I love it that the girls both had their hands on his thighs. Knightley looks like he isn't quite sure how he feels about that. Knightley was a chicken and Madeleine was the Stay Puffed Marshmallow man from Ghost Busters. To put it mildly, some people are more creative than we are.

Happy Halloween!
7 comments:
I think the 3 bears is very creative-- and way cute! Ellie makes a very convincing bear. :)
Yay for you guys dressing up!
way cool pumpkins too. impressive
Knightley...as in Mr. Knightley? nice!
very cute costumes!
Aww. So cute! Is it the thighs or the soft chicken fabric? Must be the thighs.
I found your blog...yippee! That little girl of yours is so super cute! I can't wait to keep an eye on her and your family!
Very cute!
Post a Comment