Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Three Years

On May 4 it was 3 years to the day from when John and I met. It doesn't seem like it has been that long, but when I think about all that has happened I am just so glad that he knocked on my door that night. We started dating almost immediately and the rest is history. It just made me reflect on how lucky I am to have married such a wonderful guy.

This picture is from when we were dating. We got all-sport passes together and had a wonderful time cheering on BYU.


Our wedding day was so amazing! It all seems like a dream now, but it was the best decision I have ever made.John really is my best friend. We have so much fun together.

John is such a good student. He works so hard, and I am so proud of him.

I am so lucky to have married a guy that is willing to go on adventures for me. He is such a good sport with all of my crazy plans.
Since Ellie was born John has been my hero. He always goes above and beyond to take care of her. He is such a good father.

He makes us both so happy. I love you, John. Thanks for making the last three years the best!

6 comments:

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

What a feel-good post. Has it already been 3 years? My goodness, time's flown. We like you too, John. :)

Jennifer said...

So Cute!

patti said...

This is so sweet. That last picture with Ellie smiling up at John is SO adorable! Oh...that little face smiling...it just makes me want to come over to your house and squeeze and kiss her all over! I LOVE these little babies.

John said...

Man, this guy must be pretty great! :)

John said...

Actually, he is probably just lucky to have such a great wife.

julie said...

you guys are too cute, and your family is adorable! congrats on the great milestone. so loved that about john being your hero as a father -- having kids makes you love your husband more than you thought you could!