Our little darlings sing too cute at church. They enjoy singing and project when they sing (particularly Eliza). This leads us to get asked to sing. This time it was in stake conference. The song we were asked to perform was "I am Following My Savior." None of us had heard it before. It is a beautiful song. And really, singing in front of people isn't so bad either. No one is listening to me and John.
It was so sweet one Sunday morning I came downstairs and heard Miriam singing along with John practicing the song. Her little voice was angelic to me. I had to record it.
Of course we have to bring out the big guns to get their best performance behavior, so they each got to pick a dessert to have afterwards. Eliza picked ice cream, and Miriam wanted chocolate cupcakes. I did a rainbow cream cheese frosting, which I thought would be cooler than it was. Oh well. :)
We were asked to sing in the Saturday night session of Stake Conference as part of a evening of music. Wow! There are some talented, real musicians in our stake. Our kids loved it, even though they were the only kids under 14 there.
Holland was adorable during the song. I don't know if you can see it in the video, but at one point she waved and even clapped. We received a lot of comments about how sweet our baby girls are, and we agree!


No comments:
Post a Comment