Friday, November 6, 2015
Holland 5 Months
I don't have any stats to report this month, but I think she is around 13.5 lbs. According to my not-so-accurate bathroom scale. I have a lot of other things to report on though. She is growing up so fast! She loves grabbing her feet now. She also loves grabbing other things. Holland doesn't have total control over her hands just yet, but she does manage to wave them in the right direction and clasp onto things. Because of this, toys have really started making her happy. She loves the big stuffed animals that are easy to hang onto. She grabs on and shoves whatever she can get into her mouth.
Just yesterday she started rolling over from her back to her tummy a lot. I laid her down and the next thing I know she is on her tummy (and not too happy about it!). She still doesn't love her pacifier, but she does like sucking on almost anything else. She doesn't really suck on her fingers too much. More often she puts her arm across her face and sucks on her forearm. She often grabs that arm with the other hand to help hold it into place. It is super cute!
She has started to kind of bat at my face, when I am close to her. She is a much easier smile and giggler now. Her smile lights up the whole room when she catches your eye. No wonder we love her so much!
Her hair is growing pretty fast on top. Still can't tell if it is going to be blond or brown. Those eyes sure seem to be staying blue though. Holland's favorite time of day is bath time. She also really loves the swing, which is unfortunate because the motor gave out. We are in process of getting another one. Holland doesn't really like the bumbo or trying to sit up just yet. That's okay with me. Stay little baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment