Friday, November 6, 2015

Glow in the Dark Date Night

I love date night! Often we just play board games and make a treat, but it is so awesome having this time with my best friend!

One recent fun evening we had was with a couple of highlighters and a black light flashlight. (The same one that we use to check for scorpions. Blah!)

We gave each other glow in the dark tattoos. It was pretty funny! I had a nose ring. John had clown lips.

I had a pretty cool flower naval tattoo. This was super fun, but I have to admit it didn't wash off very well. Fortunately in the natural light you couldn't see it at all, but it was showing up in the black light for a good week after we did this date. Haha!

Another really fun date we did recently was doing a grown-up coloring page! We whipped out the nice colored pencils and colored while we chatted, listened to music, and to an audiobook! It was a great time!

No comments: