Holland at 4 months. 12 lbs 7 oz (15.8%)
25.5 in long (90%)
16 in head circumference (53%)
I think Holland was my biggest baby at this point. Go me! :) The pediatrician talked to me about maybe supplementing. Haha! If only she knew! Holland will rarely take a bottle of pumped milk! She hates the bottle and doesn't even love the pacifier. It is funny to me how much the mood of my day changes depending on whether Holland likes the pacifier that day.
I have even purchased other pacifiers to see if she would like a different kind better. Nothing.
We sure love her though. At four months her main tricks were clasping her hands together (like for a prayer). Also, she often would grab the toes of her left foot. So cute! Another main characteristic--drooling. I saw when she is was getting her 4 month immunizations that there were little bumps where her teeth are coming in. I assumed they would come in pretty quickly, which was supported by Holly starting to drool (a lot!). Right now (at nearly 6 months old) they still haven't poked through. And the drooling has slowed down (knock on wood).
No comments:
Post a Comment