I won't go too much into the mush and gush (I'll save that for him). Only let me say that John is such a wonderful husband. He goes to so much effort to make me happy. So thank you, John, for making the last five years the best of my life!
From my journal: Best anniversary yet. I feel so lucky to be more in love
than ever. I seriously think that our marriage is the happiest that it has ever
been and it just continues to get better. Our anniversary was a two day event that
started out with my parents watching the kids and us going bowling, seeing
Sherlock Holmes 2 (good movie), and out to dinner. It was really fun. We went
to ABC Mandarin, and it was definitely a restaurant we want to frequent. Then later that week we gave each other our
gifts, which was so nice! We made a special treat. John surprised me with
flowers. We opened a bottle of sparkling cider, and gave each other our
presents. I gave John a box to keep all of his keepsakes from me and kids in. I
also wrote him a letter. John gave me the most amazing gift ever. He printed out
a bunch of pictures from our five years of marriage, all of the major events.
Then the best part was that he put it all in a picture album and wrote a little
loved note to go with them saying what it is and why it makes him love me. He
is so wonderful!!!! Seriously I cannot believe that I was so lucky to get it
him for a husband. I look back to our courtship and can’t believe that there
was ever a doubt in my mind whether or not he would be the best thing that ever
happened to me. I feel so blessed to have him for a husband!!!
For another fun date night recently we went to the bookstore and each found a recipe that sounded fun to try. We love eating!
5 comments:
I decided you guys should call your France trip part 2 of your anniversary. Glad your anniversary was so fun! I'm so excited that you guys get to go to France!!
Yay for the 5 year club! Ben and I celebrate our 5 years this month. You two make such a cute couple...and cute little girls :) Happy anniversary!
P.S. I couldn't help but notice the comment above, France!?! That's awesome!
That is such a good idea for an anniversary gift. You guys are such good examples for me of marriage!! I can't believe it's already been five years. But at the same time it seems like you guys have always been married!
You two make a perfect match! Congrats on 5 years of sheer awesomeness. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlewJsBFW8g
Post a Comment