We have reached a new level of girlishness around here. That's right: matching tutus!! I love my little valentines!
For Valentine’s Day this year, I made John breakfast and
sent him off to school. I put handprint hearts all over the apartment and
dipped strawberries as a surprise. I made a scavenger hunt for him to get his
present (some chocolates). It was a lot of fun. Julie came over and we
decorated cookies together. John gave me a beautiful card, flowers, and a gift
card to go to Great Harvest. We had a great night! Later this month we went up
to Ogden for a birthday dinner and Suzette’s blessing (both got cancelled), and
we took the opportunity to go out to dinner for Valentine’s. We went to ABC
Mandarin and had a really good time being together. We also made cinnamon
rolls. Yummy!
I also wanted to include other recent photos of our sweet little girls that we took mostly at home. Miriam is such an adorable baby (those big brown eyes! And those cheeks!!), and Eliza is such a sweet little girl and big sister!
Kayla threw the cutest princess party at her house! Ellie really rocked the old-fashioned dress my mom kept from when I was a child. Kayla really went all out. Twenty-four little
girls all dressed up and using her fine china. It was super cute!











2 comments:
Oh, I love you guys. We had some tutu fun on v-day and today. Cadance spotted the tutu and had to wear it.
These are so cute!!
Post a Comment