Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cousins

We love all of our little nieces and nephews, and so does Ellie. Since John and I have gotten married there have been 12 girls born and only 2 boys. So purple/pink, jewels, dolls, and princesses are the best at family parties. We sure love all of those little cousins. I have to share the pics my sister took of our little girls. So stinkin' cute. I love their little personalities--it just makes me chuckle. We are so blessed to have so much family around. 




Here are just a couple pictures from Christmas. Each of us had a little girl in less than a year and a half. Getting them all to stand there was a challenge, let alone get them to smile and look at the camera. Anna wins the prize! :)
Notice the princess crowns, bracelets, dresses, and baby dolls. We are a family oozing girlyness. :)

4 comments:

Normz said...

I love all the little girlies. So cute!! I love having all my little nieces and nephews close to me!!

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Awwww! There most certainly is a lot of personality in those pictures! Princess parties and twirly dresses today... drama drama drama tomorrow? Just kidding-- I LOVE all the girliness. Only problem is, Johnny's starting to want clippies in his hair. Yikes!

Heidi said...

Wow, I love all that red hair! Ellie is super lucky to have cousins to share all of her princess stuff with. That makes it so much more fun.

dixon.mary said...

Love it!