Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Darcy's Newborns

Since I knew Darcy would be my last baby, I let myself go all out on prepping for her newborn pictures. I had to buy all the accessories, the basket, the cute little wraps. I loved how they turned out. One of my favorite things is the blanket that Eliza crocheted for Darcy.
We did them over the course of a couple of days. I just love how they turned out!

These sweet ones are from the hospital. Even though her newborn days were pretty difficult, it's easy to find the beautiful peaceful moments as well.












Ellie worked so hard on this soft soft blanket for Darcy. We'll use it more when it gets colder. But for now it's a darling photo prop. What a great older sister!





My sweet little bundle in a basket. Looking back at these tugs at my heartstrings a little bit. She was so tiny. She's two and a half months old now, which means she's actually still quite tiny. But it's surprising how much she's changed already.

Maybe my favorite one.

I think these are just lovely.

Teeny tiny toes.
Hairy newborn face. It makes me happy.
Same with the hairy newborn shoulder and back. She is just so new and sweet.

I love the sleepy smile.

I love this cute little knotted gown. And we got her this new bunny to have her monthly photo taken with, to show how she grows.



Sleepy little angel.


I love love these ones of the four girls.

I'm unbelievably blessed.


I wanted to get a couple with me and my sweet baby. I feel like I kind of went through the ringer with this pregnancy, delivery, and newborn phase. But she's so worth it.




Love love love my Darcy girl.
 

No comments: