Monday, January 14, 2019

Growth Rates

Clearly this blog isn't as organized as it could be and neither is my life. I took the girls in for their well check in 2017 at various times of the year, but unfortunately wasn't with their birthday like you are supposed to. The year 2018 was even worse. I finally took them in for a combined well check visit and flu shot appointment in mid-November. Neither of these stats I have recorded yet. So here we go.
Eliza 
























5/17/17
8 years
49 lbs / 13.87%
49.5 in / 28.95%




11/14/18
9 years 8 months
55.2 lbs / 9%
52.5 in / 32%



Miriam 
























10/10/17
6 years
40 lbs / 15%
45 in / 33%






11/14/18
7 years 4 months
44 lbs / 12%
47.25 in / 25%


Holland

5/17/17
2 years
22.6 lbs / 5.44%
34 in / 65.54%
19.25 in / 89.03% (Head Circumference)


11/14/18
3 years 6 months
28.6 lbs / 11%
36.5 in / 12%





No comments: