12 years with this guy. I am the luckiest girl in the world. I could just leave it at that, but I can't resist bragging about my man. He is the smartest, most considerate, loving, faithful person I know. Not to mention, he's super hot, obviously. I just loved how we flow. I couldn't imagine a better partner in life. He's the kind of guy that I don't dare tell my friends the full truth about how great he is and all the ways he serves our family because I don't want them to feel bad about their husbands.
We celebrated our anniversary over the course of a couple nights. One night we went to dinner. Another night we had divine chocolate fondue. He even let me beat him at a couple of games. We still love playing games together. I surprised him with a little love note and a new pair of work pants. He surprised me with a flower and some money for a luxury item of my choice. :) Actually our real present to each other is to go a highly recommended play in March. We just reserved the tickets. I am excited to go on a 'real' date with my sweetheart.
I can't quite believe how the time has flown, but clearly it is passing. I am itching to photoshop my wrinkles out, but I can't deny that we are getting older, just like we are supposed to be. Also, the last 12 years have been magnificent. I don't want to erase the evidence of that time. I mean, c'mon, I get to be with the love of my life and these three darling girls. I couldn't imagine a luckier wife and mother.



No comments:
Post a Comment