Friday, March 4, 2016

Sweet smiles, learning to crawl, and blow outs


Those eyes!! That dimpled chin!! 
Oh my sweet baby! I wish I could capture every moment! She is just a delight to everyone around her, but most particularly her parents and sisters. Her sisters just dote on her. Miriam is really coming along with her reading and can be caught reading to Holland several times a day. It makes my heart happy!


She sure loves toys and standing more and more!







Holland was so close to crawling. She would push up to her knees and toes. The girls called it push up position. I call it a plank. :) Sweet baby! Occasionally she could propel herself forward by pushing up on her toes and then falling down. It looks like a lot of effort for a small amount of forward motion. Mostly she can just push herself backward and roll around. Which puts one in pickles like this (getting stuck in the bathroom). :)




One defining characteristic of Holland is that she likes to poo only every day or two and it always goes everywhere. I have had to take her home from a store in just a diaper on more than occasion. Clearly, I should be better about keeping extra clothes with me.


Look what we made, our family is playdoh sea creatures! Oh I just love my family. One of my goals this year is to make the most of every day. I hope I can carry that through the whole year. Life is too short to be stressed out all the time. I want to make happy memories and stop focusing on my inadequacies. I love this time of my life so much! Need proof? Check out this video of the most adorable children ever!







No comments: