Friday, March 4, 2016

Elizas First Date

Eliza's school has this fun activity in February of doing a father-daughter dance.
I am so lucky to have such a wonderful father for my daughters. John was happy to take her to the dance.
They had a yummy catered pizza dinner, delicious treats (including a chocolate fountain and a cotton candy machine), and a gift bag for the girls. There was dancing, a photo booth, and games. I wish I could have gone too, but I am glad they had a chance to do a fun one-on-one activity. Eliza seemed to be the most excited about the two things of cotton candy she ate.
Purple daisies for the girl who is all about purple these days.

Eliza was thrilled to be with her best friend Ava. Apparently, she ignored John about 1/3 of the time to play with Ava. So it could be worse.


Miriam and I had a fun dinner at home and then watched Sofia the First, so pretty good. Always love Sofia.

No comments: