Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I just couldn't resist...

P1060964 from John Kylee on Vimeo.

So Miriam is my little dairy lover. She told me the other day that her favorite foods were cheese, butter, milk. And it's true--she really does love all of those things. Well one day a couple of months ago I decided to leave the camera on while I left Miriam next to the 'butter' container drinking some milk. (I know that 'buttery spread' is NOT the same as butter, but we are so cheap I wasn't going to leave her next to the real butter. :) )

This is so funny to me. She just casually drinks her milk and dips her finger in the butter. You notice she pushes the container back a little bit because she hears me coming, but stills tells me what she was doing. She doesn't quite understand the subtleties of being deceitful yet. Thank goodness. She is such a funny little girl though. She likes to pretend to be a baby a lot, but still acts much older than she is sometimes. Yesterday she came up to me like an adoring parent and said, "Ellie is soooo cute, Mommy." Of course earlier that day she whined, "Mommy, I never have any fun!!!" Somehow I didn't feel that bad for her.

Also, I have to give a shout out to Ellie singing, "Choose the Right" in the background. At least it wasn't a song from Frozen. :)

2 comments:

MarcD said...

Hahaha! Funny girl. My kids love your videos-- Johnny wants to see the one of Ellie in stuffed pajamas again-- they giggle about that one sometimes. Thanks for sharing! Love it!

Heidi said...

Cute! Sounds like you guys are having a blast in AZ. I haven't been on to blogger in a while so I've had to go back and catch up via blog on your lives. That Ellie is a character!