Definitely laughing right now-- WOW. So...... is this in anticipation of being Ariel for Halloween? Or is she just feeling saucy? ;)
That is a crazy moment! I hope they don't grow up too soon.
I am more in shock that you wear a bright green bra.....I am assuming it is your Kylee.....lolMelissa
Ha ha ha! Yeah, Terry said our girls aren't allowed to date til they are 25. That pic is hilarious!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Definitely laughing right now-- WOW. So...... is this in anticipation of being Ariel for Halloween? Or is she just feeling saucy? ;)
That is a crazy moment! I hope they don't grow up too soon.
I am more in shock that you wear a bright green bra.....I am assuming it is your Kylee.....
lol
Melissa
Ha ha ha! Yeah, Terry said our girls aren't allowed to date til they are 25. That pic is hilarious!
Post a Comment