Tuesday, May 5, 2020

The Last Days of School for 2019 - 2020


Sometimes we can't believe how close we came to not being able to go on that Disneyland trip. So, so soon after the trip, the whole world shut down. Of course we didn't know that was coming. The week after we got back I taught preschool. I taught the letter V, which meant making vases out of playdough and a volcano. 



We also went that week to the zoo with Erica and her kids. We love this time of year when we can go enjoy things outside. 

Then, on Sunday, I took a random picture of a code that the kids came up with during church. Little did we know that this maybe was the last time we could go to church for a while. 

Same thing with the gym--I just casually went there because I didn't know imminent closure was. Miriam did an amazing job on this school project. She spent so much time coloring every side of this 12 sided sphere. I was really impressed with how much time and effort she put into it. Well done Miriam! I feel bad that I didn't get a picture of their day of school for the year (especially because this was Eliza's last day of elementary school) but I just didn't know. 














No comments: