Doing rainbow hair. Serving others. We did rainbow hair at Maddy's house. Carly did it. I loved it. Ivy got rainbow. Maddy has a sister named Ivy. It didn't hurt. I accidentally washed out all of the rainbow hair. I didn't mean to. I like lots of rainbow hair. I like blue right now. I don't like pink anymore or yellow. You need to glue this. We need to. We all have the funnest houses. I love preschool. I learn lots of things I do. Oliver isn't big enough for preschool.
Naomi is Elsa girl. But she doesn't have the Elsa dress on. She doesn't.
My bugs are really red, red, red, red. They are red. They are red. They are all red. I love them. I do like them. They were mad at me. They were itchy and hurting. I had to wear band aids and a band on my bug bites. I had to. My bug bites had medicine white ones and coconut oil (mixed with tea tree oil).
Thanks Holland for helping me write this post. I felt so bad about her bug bites. I was helping with a move and she was kept busy by watching a movie on the kindle. Little did I know that she was also being eaten. I put a pad on it that first day with some anti itch stuff. She looked like a little burn victim. The other days she just wore long sleeves. She was worn out with all the excitement of ending preschool and had to take a nap during an orthodontist appointment. She was so mad when she woke up and found out she had slept through it. She normally gets to watch a show on the kindle. (That girl really likes her screen time, and generally I try to keep it to a minimum. That's why she was so mad.) Since the girls have been out of school Holland has had a little bit of a hard time. I think that change is hard, even if it is a happy change like having her sisters home during the day.









No comments:
Post a Comment