Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Braces Off


At the beginning of the school year, Eliza got braces put on the upper front four teeth. She has been a champion about them. She has flossed almost every day that she has had them. Seriously she is a gem. This last week, they got taken off. We had to do some before and after shots. Notice that she is wearing the same shirt and hairstyle. I think there might even be the same car in the background. :)

 And then after! What a beautiful smile!

 Of course she is darling either way, but I think she'll be happy that we got those front teeth a little straighter. Also, I can't help but notice she is looks a lot older in the after photo. It was only a little over 9 months, but it looks like she aged like 4 years!! I love that she looks so confident in her after picture. This girl is much, much more than a pretty smile, but I am glad we had the opportunity to get her teeth straightened.

No comments: