Sunday, February 25, 2018

Valentines Day



I love Valentines Day. It is fun, sweet, and cute! (Way better than Halloween! :) ) I went to Miri's Valentine's class party. In fact, I helped with it a little, bringing Valentines popcorn. Turns out adding M&Ms to popcorn is yummy...shocker. :) She is BFFs right now with this little girl Grace. 
Holly baby was watched by her favorites. She loves Oliver so much. "Hold him, Oliver." He is getting almost as big as her. 

Eliza had a class party too, and we made this fun Valentines box. I have been loving calligraphy lately and enjoyed putting together these punny cards for my older girls and John. He even got in on the pun action with the pear card. :)
We ended up making more punny cards when the girls received Valentines from the Jacobsons in the mail. They were so excited to send some back. We reused the "OWL always love you." We also added: "I think you are DINO-mite." "You are TURTLEY awesome." "I WHALEY love you." They had so much fun making them.

After school we did our traditional Valentines floats, this time with homemade ice cream and sparkling juice. We used the fancy glasses, and they loved it.
Then, we exchanged valentine gifts. The girls each got a little something from Daddy. John bought me a book that I have wanted for a long time. I originally got him a bag of pistachios, but the night before Holland discovered them in their hiding place and brought them out to show John. "So yummy, pistachios." It is so cute how much she loves pistachios and also how she says it. So, John actually got coconut milk and some homemade chocolate granola.

That weekend we went on a real date to see The Greatest Showman in the theater. We took this little video. It was a really fun movie with awesome music.


A couple of little videos of the girls opening their valentines. I love the squeals.




Daddy took the girls to the school's Sweetheart dance the Friday before Valentines Day. They had a great time.

Holland wanted a picture with Daddy too. So CUTE! I can't even...



Honestly...

No comments: