Sunday, October 29, 2017

Fall Time

It is cooling down, finally. Most of October was in the 90s around here, which I have loved! It is funny to me that my ideal temperature keeps going up. I love having 90s as the high!

Right before fall break my girls had their fall parties. It was super fun to be there! Miriam is here is to talk about her party:


We got some kitty cats. We made a friendship salad. Everyone in the class brought ingredients for it. It was super good. There was a photo booth. There were lots of funny things that you could hold up. I got to bring a lot of things home. I painted a treasure box, and I got to take that home. I took home the photo booth sticks, not the picture frame though. I took home a trick or treat plate, a notebook, window sticky pumpkins, and the kitty cat face. The treasure box was my favorite thing. Mommy loved going to her party and couldn't believe all of the things she got to take home. Quite the haul.


Eliza's class party was the next day. I was in charge of helping the kids make their pumpkin craft. It was pretty funny to see the classmate's reaction to it: impatience, enjoyment, silliness, frustration, boredom, and taking it super serious. Eventually they kind of ran out of things to do, so the teacher turned on a movie for them. My cute little Eliza made me laugh. No games or movies, just a book please. :)

Love her!

After the fall parties, it was time for fall break! We love it. We spent a lot of time outside playing at the park and practicing soccer. We went to several different parks over the week, and this one twice because the first time there were sprinklers on. We also worked on our name boards from summer break.


Getting so close!

The girls each designed their own name board and painted it. I helped with a few little things, but mainly it was all them. Actually, I did Holland's. She didn't help at all...slacker.
Finally done!

We met up with a kindergarten friend one day at the park. Turns out the splash pad was still on. I wish I had known that before.

Mainly we took it easy--read, did a few school things every day, tried to take time to enjoy being together. Love these girls!

No comments: