Thursday, June 1, 2017

Dance Showcase

Our girls did dance during this school year. They were able to be in the same class this time, which was awesome! Anything to make our lives a little more simple. And they loved being together. Unfortunately, the showcase in December was on a Sunday so we couldn't participate with that one, but the one in May was on a Saturday! Wahoo!

They did a dance to "A Spoon Full of Sugar." It was so cute!


They and John also did a secret daddy daughter dance number. It wasn't secret because we didn't know it was happening, but because I wasn't allowed to see it until the performance. They knocked it out of the park, and I got all teary. John is the best, and so are our girls.




Our girls also did soccer this Spring and did really well at it. I was so glad because soccer was my favorite sport to play when I was a kid. They were on the red team.

No comments: