Sunday, July 26, 2015

Holland's One Week Photos

I am still in newborn love! It is funny to me to get so baby hungry when I still have a new baby. I think it is because I know how fleeting this time is. Can time just slow down for a little while?

Because I feel this way, it shows what a sweet baby Holland is. She is so smiley these days (at 2.5 months old). We kind of compete to get her smiles, and I can tell she is right on the verge of laughing. John and I are definitely competing to see who gets her first laugh. It will probably be Eliza or Miriam because the parents are fighting about it. :) Miriam likes to defend me though. She yells, "Mommy gets the smiles!" That's right, kiddo. :)

John's parents gave us this sweet blanket and toy bunny. I wanted to take her picture with it every month the first year to see how she grows.


 Love my new baby!